knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Friday, October 05, 2007

Actually knitting


I've been knitting up a storm today, this is the back (or front) of a T shirt style sweater for a toddler, I'm not sure who will get it yet but I couldn't resist kniting this yarn, I got it when I went to the Craft and Stitching Exhibition at the G Mex last month.

This is the finished cushion cover I was making, I just need to finish sewing it up and find a cushion pad to go in it! I suspect that once it is filled that Hecate will take it over as hers, she's taken to snuggling up with me now the nights are cooler so this will be nice and warm for her.

The sock is growing bigger, although I'm slow at it as I keep losing track of the cable pattern that I added to it, I'm not sure why I'm having such problems with it but I'm putting it down to the residual effect of the chest infection that seemed to addle the part of my brain that understands knitting patterns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home