knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, September 17, 2007

Blaagh!


I'd been hoping to go back into work today, but I've spent the weekend coughing and unable to lie down to sleep at all without coughing for what seems likehours. Hecate is getting heartily sick of me keeping her awake! I've been back to the Dr for yet more steroids and antibiotics and another week off work. It may sound odd but I hate being off work when I'm ill, I have so much to do and I can't even concentrate on easy knitting, I've reached the raglan shaping of this baby cardigan and the instruction 'shape to match left front' has reduced me to hopeless confustoin, I think I'll have to go back to garter stitch scarves again. I've had to stop the knitting I'm doing for my Sceret Pal too as I'm frogging more than I'm knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home