knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The knitters helper!


It's hard enough knitting with 15mm needles, but Hecate loves them, she sits by me chewing on them whenever she gets a chance! I've got hardly any knitting done in the two weeks I've been off work, when you combine the concentration span of a fruitfly with the IQ of a ball bearing that I've been afflicted with even stocking stitch has been pretty much beyond me. I'm starting to recover slowly although it will be a while before my asthma settles down again from the ravages of the chest infection. I'm hoping to return to work tomorrow, but it still isn't certain.

Despite my best endeavours to behave myself I couldn't resist buying these delightful purple DPN's and the cosk yarn, they came from Knit'n'caboodle, a company who I would recommend, the service I received was first class, and I don't know anywhere else that you can get purple neeedles from! Now I have no excuse for not knitting more socks ready for the winter.
I'm still knitting away for my secret pal swap, although rather slowly and looking forward with eager anticipatoin to receiving my first package - my pal has emailed me to say it is on it's way, but it's coming from overseas so I will have to be patyient.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

Purple needles and luscious yarns in just the colours I've set my heart on for my next project...I'm off to hunt for Knit'n'Caboodle right now.

Look after yourself (you may fell like a fruitfly/ball bearing but your powers of expression and wit are definately up-to-scratch!)

10:50 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home