knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, October 01, 2007

September review


In general September has been dreadful, I hardly did any knitting as following a pattern became completely beyond me and I seem to have spent most of the month alternately coughing and sleeping. Hecate and I are at home again and I'm feeling much better, I'm back at work next week and hoping that I've recovered sufficiently not to catch anything else!


What did I actually manage to finish in September? The premature baby bodywarmers and mittens, I'm happy to have heard that both twins have arrived safely and as at last Monday were making progress although they are still in intensive care. I did manage to finish a simple scarf as well but that is as much as I finished. This picture sums up my knitting, it's out of focus! It is, however the first sock on my needles since very early in the year - I really do need to get on with sock knitting and finish Balsam but nothing is growing very quickly as I tend to doze off at regular intervals.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep sleeping! It sounds like your body needs it. and you've all winter to knit. we'll leave some yarn for you....

Your Secret Pal

3:37 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home