knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, September 24, 2007

Herrumph!

I'd expected to return to work today, woke up still under teh weather and went to see my doctor at 3pm. I got home at 8pm as my doctor took one look at me, asked some questoins then sent me to my local hospital for blood tests, a chest X-Ray and a load of other tests and told me I have to take at least two more weeks off work. I just hope that my head starts to get round my knitting again as I have two more weeks to try and finish the gifts for my secret pal. I'm kind of hoping that the tremor I currently have in my hands will go away as it makes knitting really really hard!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

Oh, how miserable for you. Take care and don't push yourself too hard!

9:05 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! major bummer. here's to soothing tea, and some good sleep under this full moon.

Your pal.

1:32 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home