knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, March 18, 2007

More shawls


I made a little more progress on baby surprise, and found a website with a picture of one in progress which has given me a little more confidence in what I'm doing.

The landscape shawl has made a little more progress despite me having to frog several rows again today, I have another 44 rows to go before starting the moss stitch V and each row is (of course) getting slower as they grow longer.

Here is a close up of the centre panel. the stocking stitch is beginning to show up the variegatiomn of the yarn for the first time.

I realised that I ned a birthday present for a friend very soon so did the boring casting on bit of another Spanish Dancer shawl - I may end up knitting shawls on the bus all summer at this rate.
Denise, well done for finding me - I'm recovering from the cold and plan on returning to woork tomorrow despite the fact that I'm permanently shattered at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nickerjac said...

The baby suprise jacket looks good so far, its been a while since I knitted one :)

4:34 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home