knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Botheration


This, does NOT bode well for knitting this weekend! I was on an over filled hurtling bus tonight and had to catch a pensioner as she fell down the bus, I've had problems in the past with my wrist that have reared their ugly heads again. I'm hoping putting a support bandage on it will help and it will feel better tomorrow.

The jumper was growing well, the back is finished here and I have done a little of the front but it's rather too heavy for me at the moment even before I hurt my wrist.

These patterns arrived yesterday with the baby yarn, I'm planning on knitting the bobbled cardigan at least for my work colleague as soon as I can get started.
I'm hoping that I'll be able to get on with more knitting soon, but don't be surprised if you end up just looking at cat pictures for now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold off the knitting for now, save your wrists for SkipNorth. Think of all that new stash you'll need to pick up and fondle.

10:30 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home