knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It's the yarn cat!


Knitting yarn has to be inspected by the yarn cat, this is the skein of yarn I wound into balls last night, I think this may become a baby blanket although I haven't made up my mind yet.

She lost interest when she found that this was acrylic, she turned her back and climbed into my back pack hunting the ball that I'm currently knitting from.



Hecate does like to spend her time in my back pack but it does make it difficult to knit when she sits on the yarn in use.

I was trying to get on with this shawl although it has grown a little bit at least.

Once she'd stolen my yarn I gave up knitting and wound another skein of yarn while I watched an old episode of Last of the Summer Wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home