knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, January 15, 2007

Unexpectedly quick!


I hadn't expected to finish this last night but I was having such fun I just carried on. I forget when I make this pattern that once you reach the decreases it is incredibly quick to finish, after all you decrease 12 stitches every other round. It left me free to knit afghan square today on the bus and in the queue at the Dr's so it's been quite a productive day. I have new pain medication from my doctor and have to play the 'wait and see' game as she isn't sure what is causing all of the pain, some may be explained by a trapped nerve but I have pain in more than one nerve path. I'm off on my travels tomorrow but normal blogging should resume Thursday - I won't trust Hecate to post in my absence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home