knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Blog and knit break

I woke up Wednesday morning with a most unpleasantly painful left shoulder and neck, it appears that I have a trapped nerve which makes knitting impossible and sitting at my home PC painful. It has also given me the sensation of earache and toothache in my left hand side. Hecate is taking great care of me, cuddling up to me as closely as possible and even not biting me as much as usual! I'm going to take a couple of days off from knitting and the home PC in a pain killer induced fog and see if it helps. I hope that normal knitting and blogging will resume after that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohoh that doesn't sound like fun :-((
get well real soon!

Love Sibille

1:12 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopee you are feeling better soon!

1:51 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ghastly - get well soon xxxx

12:19 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,I hope you feel much better soon and maybe you shall have the chance to sit and watch your DVDs!
Well done with vest ,it looks marvelous,and your Mum looks like she has won lotto!!
Happy New Year ( at least pain free at first!)
Cheers Cathy

2:27 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home