knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Still around - honest!


I'm afraid I have succumbed to the temptation of another hat, as usual when I find a pattern that I like I repeat it quite literally ad nauseum! I have this ball of yarn that came from Fyberspates that has been waiting to tell me what it wants to be, I think it wanst to be another hat so I'm giving it a whirl. I've lost one of my 4mm DPN's so I'm struggling with it on a too long circular, another couple of rows and it will fit fine though so I'll have it for bus knitting next week. This week I've been mostly focussed on my afghan and have nearly finished 3 squares - well on target for Christmas 2007!
I know I'm not posting as regularly as I was doing, but I'm not knitting as much at present because of the painful shoulder which is also stopping me using my computer as much as usual too. I'm seeing my Dr on Monday then hopefully I'll have a better idea - yet again of what to do next - just as long as I can still knit a bit at least ! It doesn't seem to make my shoulder worse when I knit, it's painful intermitently even when I'm doing nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home