knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, January 06, 2007

First FO of the year - and a stash buster too!


I'd had a request for a soft pastel coloured scarf so I dug through the stash and found I had some funky fur sat there , 4 complete balls and an oddment of pink, two of the balls were variegated and by using 2 balls at one I've managed to turn this out during the last week and pass it to the person who wanted it as a a gift just uin time!
I'm going to try and keep track of the yarn weight that goes into articles I finish this year, so thus far this year my running total is 210g! I'm not sure what sort of target I can set myself for the year as I've no idea what I normally manage to achieve. I suspect it will depend on whetehr I work on things in chunky or revert to 4 ply socks!
I've not done much knitting today, I seem to have been asleep with Hecate cuddled next to me for a good part of the day! She does like it when I'm tired and she sleeps all over me without falling fould of my knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home