knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunshine



For the first time in weeks we had sunshine today - I use a light box in winter to supplement the light I get but on totally grey days I can't fit enough extra light in to compensate for the gloom. Today has been good, I got almost all the washing caught up with, did soem kitchen cleaning, made soup and washed socks. Despite this mad hectic whirl of pleasure I stil got some knitting done. I'm stuck on teh pattern for teh next afghan square so I got on with hat number 2 - I'm nearly ready to start the shaping, just another 6 rounds to go. Hopefully if I get to knit on the bus I'll finish it on Monday - it just depends how late my Dr's surgery is running and how much knitting time I get in the queue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home