knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Friday, October 13, 2006

Will this grow into a sock?


I'm testing a new sock yarn to me, this is Wildfoote and so far I'm just not feeling the love, I'm bored already with it, I'm currently contemplating ripping it back to the cuff and putting some pattern into it, teh danger with that is that I'm currently stuck with my grey cable sock because I put it down and now I've forgotten what I did so I don't really want to start with another pattern, I think this may have to be put on hold for a while. It isn't just that I've been spoilt by playing with hand dyed and self patterning yarn, this feels harsh on my hands although I guess it may wash softer. Has anyone used it and can let me know before I abandon it?
In the mean time, tomorrow I pick up my bright green thing, if I don't feel free to tell me off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home