knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Second sock syndrome? Not here!

The rib is growing, very slowly! I really must start designing patterns for myself without ribbing, my aversion to K1 P1 is growing greater daily.


I'm still defeating second sock syndrome, I've turned the heel and am hopeful that I might actually get this pair completed by the end of the weekend.






These arrived from Australia today, My collection of Arklow eggcups is slowly growing and now I have a small dish from Killarney - I think they must have done a dish for every town and village!

I decided to treat myself to these from Amazon, I used to have a video tape of Maureen Lipman in Re:Joyce, but I lent it to a friend and then lost touch with her and never got it back. The book is (I think) by the same author as the knitting mysteries, 3 in one book, it's just a shame I can't knit and read at the same time! The CD is a compilation of Supertramp, I used to have some of their albums on tape, but once again I seem to have lost them over the years.


Last, but by no means least, this arrived from my friend Sibille, very shortly a package of confectionry will be on the way to germany as a fair exchange, but how can sweets be a fair exchange for purple sock yarn as purple as this??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll send Sarah for a fwe days and then you will know that the exchange is really fair ;-) Not that she's not nice but crazy for those candies ...

Sibille

this envelope was so fast

11:11 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home