knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Better than nothing


I've had a very slow tired sort of day today, I wasn't in the mood for vivid green, or anything that requires me to follow a pattern so I finished this pair of socks off.
I think I'm down to 4 or possibly 5 orphans now, but I'm going to have to switch to scarves and ba baby things on the bus now until I sort out Christmas. I do like sock knitting though so I dare say I'll carry on with the odd one when I need some light relief.
Knitting magazine arrived today, there is a nice cabled cardigan pattern for a child, but nothing I'd make for myself, generally the patterns don't go up to sizes that fit me and I lack the confidence as yet to alter them. I bought Knit Today last week, I thought that isue 2 was better than issue 1, there are a couple of thinsg I might think of making, if I ever finish any of my UFO's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home