knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happiness - again

Not about this, although I am pleased that I cast on the front of the green monster! I'm smiling over the good news you can find on the Yarn Harlot's blog if you haven't seen her news, take a look.
I had a doctor's appointment today, dedicated readers of this blog will know that I've had blood pressure problems over the last year or so. After all the stress of the last 3 or 4 months I had it checked today, it's practically normal, the threat of medication has been lifted for now, I'm happy about this as I already take medication for my asthma and alergies and would rather not embark on another long term medication.
Hecate had her anti flea tablet today so I'm waiting to see how successful it is, it's supposed to kill almost all of the fleas within 24 hours - I live in hope!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds really good!
Long time medications are never fun - I have only one but since they gave it to me I see myself ending up with a huge amount of meds I have to swallow every morning ...

Hecate has to be related with our cat Hexe. She found a way to climb behind the DVD player and over some cables. Then she crosses a box to lie in the bookshelf behind the photoalbums. I recognized that because when I went to the livingroom on Monday morning there was no electricity for PC, TV, radio, ... The cat managed to hit the little on/off switch of the multiple plug ...

Take care Sibille

6:20 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home