knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, October 09, 2006

Scarfing along


This is yet another Christmas scarf, I picked up a load of cheap eyelash yarn earlier in the year, this enable sme to churn out easy scarves for my neighbour yto use as gifts, so far I've kept 2 for myself, I can't see me keeping this one, the whit tips to the lashes makes me feel cold to look at - as if it was snow!

This arrived from the US today, it's about 4 inches high and is an individual creamer, the first one I ever found, made of bone china and quite delicate.

The eBay seller I bought the creamer from also had this small plate (it matches a cauldron that I have) the picture looks more flecked than the actual glaze is in real life, I think the flash picked up on some imperfections.

I also bought these two little dishes form teh same person, they were cheap and didn't put the postage up any further so I added them to my collection.
I'm off to York in the morning for a conference, I still haven't decided what to take with me to knit, let alone what to take with me to wear. Hopefully I'll be back blogging Wednesday evening depending on how early I get home. The weather forecast for the next few days is for yet more rain but I'm stil hoping to get some shopping done!

1 Comments:

Blogger My Five Sons said...

Hi,I can't get over what a prolific knitter you are!I have been spinning alot and haven't had time to knit other things!

8:31 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home