knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Progressing rather slowly


The mug on the left arrived today, they might not look identical, but they are the same glaze and design, flash always seems to distort the colours.

I'm still working on making partners for orphaned socks, this is the second lavender stone Fyberspates sock, it's a colourway that I liked when I knit the first one and I'm still liking it on the second. I've a soft spot for Fyberspates yarn, I like the colours and the quality and I've always had really good service when I've bought it.

The second green sock has grown, I'm at the gusset decreases now, this is always a happy time for me when I do socks, I like the fact that the rows will just get shorter from here on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home