knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Friday, September 29, 2006

Onwards, ever onwards


Another pair of socks done, I had intended taking the second sock to the knitting group last night but actually had it all done before I got there! I'm a terrible judge of time, I never have any idea how long anything will take which causes me no end of stress and to arrive far too early for almost everything in life.

I've made a small amount of progress on the second lavender stone sock, this wil be a mate for an orphan and is part of my drive to complete pairs of socks this autumn. This will be bus knitting next week, always supposing that I catch buses that don't have drivers who think they can drive faster than the speed of light!

I'm pleased with these purchases, the 2 together cost me £8, I know they are acrylic but they'll be handy. I made it to the knitting group last night, I'm not sure if I'll repeat the experience, I'm terribly nervous about travelling on public transport after dark. I did have one success yesterday though, I picked up the next copy of Knit Today and found it a great improvement on the first one. I'm also very pleased that I did actually get to the knitting group, it meant going to the big shopping center, a place that makes me very nervous and meeting quite a number of strangers, both of which I coped with reasonably well.
This has arrived too, another small vase that goes well with a coupel of others that I have in my collection. Hecate objected to me being out after dark yesterday so I'm going to spend some time cuddling with her this evening, knitting may, or may not happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home