knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Small progress and some self promotion


I haven't got very much done to this today - I've been busy making the most of eBay's 10p listing day - we finally put our stitchmarker's up for sale, if anyone is interested you can find our listings here. I've also been listing a few other oddments to start clearing my clutter.




I wasn't going to start another pair of socks yet, but I realised that I have a promise to fulfil for a friend who specified 'nothing girlie' I'm fairly sure this Regia isn't girlie, I'm debating putting in a cable pattern but I don't think it wil show much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

ebay link not working what is your name for search?

4:19 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home