knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Progress!

I'm reknitting the cable and rib tunic and going really well, I've done the front and back together so far and even managed to centre the cables - unlike when I made this the first time! Looking back I think I need 8 pattern repeats and I've done 5 so I'm feeling pretty smug! I've also done 3 piles of washing, a pile of washing up and finished moving stuff out of my living room and into my bedroom so I can get council work men in! Poor Hecate has been so confused everytiem she thinks I've sat down for a while I'm off again moving things.

I've even finsihed the gusset on this sock, just to keep it jogging along and to give myself a rest from knitting with cotton.
A quick thank you to my Secret Pal for my ecard and post card - I love the sheep!
Oh, and I found how Hecate got a floury head - she'd pulled an empty bread mix bag out of the rubbish and got her head inside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home