knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Fingers of blue

I finished a cornflower sock, teh yarn is still turning my fingers blue, but it washes off fine, I suspect that another rinse will remove the extra dye and the future recipient of the socks knows her feet may turn blue!

I even cast on teh second sock (after winding off the next skein) my regular readers will know this is almost unprecedented behaviour on my part. I need to get this pair and thw Regia done so that I can knit baby clothes for people so i'm determined to get it done this week if possible.

The Regia sock is groing a little more slowly (teh yarn is thinner and the needles the same. I still don't like the orange but the rest is OK and I'm as usual getting a childish enjoyment from watching the pattern appear.





Our latest stitchmarkers, I haven't listed them all yet but will be doing over the next few days. So far I've resisted the temptation to keep any for myself but it can only be a matter of time, my partner in crime who actually makes these up has excellent taste.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Love the cornflower blue. The stitch markers look great!

6:43 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home