knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, August 14, 2006

The smell of the kitten

Hecate looking out of the window, the day started wet but has been nice and sunny this evening, she still smells of air freshener, but not quite as badly as last night.


She was determined not to let you see the pink tongue while she washed herself, I can assure you that it is pink and quite cute!

The cornflower sock has progressed well, my fingers are fairly blue but I'm onto the gusset. I may not get much done tomorrow as I'm planning a day of working on a job application, shopping for groceries and a mountain of housework, don't be surprised if there's no update here until Wednesday as I also need to get packing a final parcel for my secret pal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home