knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Friday, August 11, 2006

How mean can I be?

I thought I'd remind you that Christmas is approaching rapidly! I'm starting my planning for Christmas! This arrived today, a metre of holly leaves for appliqueing onto plain items - I'm going to be a busy bunny!



This is a bit blurry but makes me happy it goes with some other little cauldrons in all different patterns.

My cable sock, I'm not sure if the small pictre will show the cable very well, this is my patent sock recipe with added cables - so far it's working well and looks much better in real life than in pictures.
Amber, if the link to ebay doesn't work then try searching ebay UK for rachel(mr) - and thanks for looking!
I'm not going to be aroun dmuch this weekend, I'm trying to write a job application, tidying the flat and going away Saturday overnight - the first time I'll have left Hecate overnight. I expect to spend Sunday tidying up after her!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Saturday night!
(What are you doing?)

Take care SP

9:28 pm GMT  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

How, I repeat HOW can you even THINK about Christmas yet???? I am amazed at your forward planning.
tutmut who NEVER manages to get presents before the week before despite good intentions...

10:50 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home