knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Boottee progress

I'm still enamoured of this pattern, because I knit ankle socks it means I can get a pair of socks for me and a pair of boottees out of 2 skeins of Koigu, this impresses me no end!

I've got a couple of books about modular knitting, but I've never seen any patterns that really attracted me before these, now I've achieved these easily - and enjoyed making them so much I'm going to go back to them.

Kitten and I have been at cross purposes today, I've been trying to do a late spring or early autumn cleaning of the kitchen and living room, she's been hell bent on chasing my feet and cleaning equipment. I do wonder if she knows somehow that tomorrow she goes to the vet for spaying! Depending on how she is I may not blog tomorrow as I've promised myself to spendtime sat with her as that may encourage her to stay quiet rather than trying to leap around the flat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home