knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Still too hot to knit!

I did get a small amount done, the left hand sock is on to the foot and the lace experiment has had two repeats done, I'm not sure if I like it yet but will persist, I'm just glad I'm doing it in a plain yarn, patterned yarn with a lace pattern would probably make my head explode. I've done lots of tinking!


We have here some yarn goodness, 10 balls in total of Regia much cheaper than I could buy as single balls, and you all know how little sock yarn I have in my stash don't you?????


And two totally contrasting items from Arklow, a mug from the art studio pottery by John Ffrench and a small shamrock piece from the original factory, it's old and a bit worn, but is a new shape for me and is a souvenir of Killarney, I didn't have anything for there either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home