knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Pictures, what pictures?

Imagine, if you will, that I picked up my digital camera in my 'office' this afternoon, together with my telephone and set out to travel maybe 15 feet into my living room. Then imagine that I still had it in my hand at the end of the journey.
If you have got this far, then please imagine a skein of Cherry Tree Hill Fall Foliage almost half wound into a ball and the rest in a ludicrous tangle caused by an exploring kitten.
If you've got that far, it should be child's play to imagine that I've reached the heel flap on the apple blossom pale green and pink second sock, that I still have the new ball of wool safe, the kitten hasn't stolen it.
Perhaps you can then all bend those incredibly creative minds to figuring out how on earth I lost my camera in 15 feet? Once you've worked that one out, maybe then you can tell me where I put it? And please don't tell me that it's with my missing knitting patterns, or I may well haev to come and poke you with some spare pointy sticks that I just happen to have in my knitting bag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home