knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Kitten update

This is the bundle of trouble sat on the small table that I was using while I wrapped gifts to send to my Secret Pal, everything ground to a halt so that I could admire her beauty.


She kindly continued to pose so that I could take suitable pictures of her in order to show the world of her admirers how much she has grown.

Having galloped around the flat attempting to steal a skein of Koigu as she passed she sat next to me and fell asleep and posed most photogenically for you all to see.
Her final trick is to climb up into the bookshelves near my computer reach this point and get stuck, the only way down is to jump onto a pile of papers on top of an old tower, knock them flying, slide off them onto my keyboard and then run away after closing down whatever I'm doing on the computer at the time., or sending gibberish to anyone I'm chatting with via messenger!

1 Comments:

Blogger scarletprincess said...

I'm glad to see you had a lovely birthday! Many happy returns.

6:07 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home