knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, July 10, 2006

Happiness is... a pair of socks


Another pair finished, that only leaves me one pair of socks that I'm committed to and something to make for a baby due in the autumn, I have something to finish for my Secret Pal as well but then I can switch to trying again to finish something for me that isn't socks! I've been pretty much in the knitting doldrums this year, slogging away at sock after sock and only occasionally attacking anuything else, to be honest, I'm amazed that many people spend any time at all looking at this blog!


Some oddments of Arklow, I'm slowly putting together a complete set of plates and ordinary cups and saucers, so even an odd saucer like this one comes in handy.
I had mylatest check on my blood pressure today, I experimented by taking a full day off work before it and for once we got a good reading, tending to indicate that work and bus journeys hoem may be a problem! At least it seems as if I'm in no immedaite danger of shuffling off this mortal coil so I'll start making plans for knitting something larger than a sock or scarf!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, no socks, no shawl ... I'd love to see something else!
Didn't you tell (me) that there's some Noro waiting for you!? It's definitely to expensive to let it become dusty and old ...

Take care Sibille

8:36 pm GMT  
Blogger My Five Sons said...

I love checking out your latest sock adventures and the antics that your feline friend gets up to!!!

8:33 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home