knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Secret Pal questions

First, the questions from our Secret Pal hostess

1) What is your favorite season of the year?
Autumn or spring are tied for me, I don't like very hot or cold weather which rules out summer and winter. I love spring for the new life and freshness, but the autumn is harvest time, I love the colours of autumn too,
2) Where is your favorite vacation spot?
I haven't had a holiday in about 10 years, we used to holiday in Scotland when I was a child, but we camped, I'd like to go back but staying soemwhere comfortable!
3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
Ireland, it's not that far away, but I've never been, although I do have so many online friends in America I'd like to be able to meet up with them too!
4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be?
Apart from knittting you mean? I'd love to have trained to be a councellor, in my ideal world I'd be able to afford the training and work as a therapist.
5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be?
My Pacific North West shawl, since I got the kitten complicated lace is off limits, she likes to sit on my patterns. Plus she interrupts my knitting mid row too often for comfort!
6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get??
Koigu KPPM, Lorna's Laces sock yarn and laceweight, Cherry Tree Hill sock and lace yarn! I have expensive tastes!



I finished this pair of socks, one of them needs the ends fastening in, but as you can see, the kitten was helping!

The lace sock is progressing, I'm hoping that it#ll grow fairly quickly now I'm only doing lace on the top half, but I can only work on it when I can sit and follow the pattern, it isn't bus knitting!
I may not be able to update this tomorrow, we're going to visit my Mum, my eldest sister is up visiting so big brother and I are going round as it's my mum's birthday on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home