knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A little bit of sock


I really don't think that knitting and heatwaves mix, but this sock is slowly progressing, I'm still working on the gusset decreases and I'm hoping that teh next thunderstorm may cool the air down enough for me to finish it.










Two items in one picture - pretty patchwork making fabric and a different pattern of tiny china cauldron. I was supposed to go out for a meal with a friend this evening but it was just too hot, not helped by kitten waking me at 2 am last night bringing toys that she wanted to play with - she is one strange kitten! She clearly doesn't think that the human that she owns needs to sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger scarletprincess said...

Ha Ha be grateful she's not bringing you "presents" in the middle of the night. My sister once had a lovely night trying to catch a rat in the bedroom courtesy of her munchkin!

8:00 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home