knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My cat the wool thief


Avid readers of this blog (of whom there may be one or two) may recall that I recently had to stop knitting a sock part way through because I couldn't find the second ball of yarn, despite having seen it the day before. On Saturday I saw my little mitten (the kitten who will becoem a mitten if she doesn't shape up soon!) trotting out of my computer room with a ball of wool in her mouth twice as big as her head, I caught her and retrieved it, but today I found this in the bathroom when I got home! This is yesterday's skein of Opal! Then whilst I sorted out soem yarn for a friend she stole a cake of lace weight - she only steals good yarn, no acrylic for her!

She's also figured out how to reach the airers where I dry my socks and now I only have two pairs left there, she must have a very comfy nest somewhere, but I haven't found it yet! This is just a few balls of left over merino that I promised to pass on to a friend - you know who you are! Is this any use to you?










My birthday gift from my brother - this explains the strange shape of the original package, the bell was the lump at the bottom, she will join my other 4 crinoline lady brass bells.












These were the tall part of the package, a ball point and a rolerball with thick barrels that are easier for me to grip.

1 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

You have heard of the kitty-cat alternate dimension, right?

10:45 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home