knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sock and 2 offers

The first April sock - I'm happy with how this has turned out, although now I think I would have had enough of the variegated yarn to finish the pair - the ball was wound by the dyer and it's wound very tight. I'm due back to work tomorrow, but I'm not sure if it is going to work out as even today I've slept around 5 hours sat in my chair, not really practical when trying to work.





I've been sorting through some stash today and find I have two 10g bools of this velvet flake, it's 100% polyester, 11 stitches and 18 rows to 10cms on 7.5mm needles, I cast on a scarf with on eball but didn't like the way it felt and won't be using it. If anyone in the UK wants it if they let me know I'll get it in the post to them.The same goes for this magazine, it's full of patterns mostly for small things, in my eyes it's all too young and trendy for me so again, let me know if anyone in the UK is interested an we can organise me sending it to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

would love the yarn please:)

4:14 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home