knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Thursday, March 23, 2006

A parrot sock

Another completed sock, quite possibly the brightest one I've made so far. It's been added to the pile of orphans, currently standing at 9!












I have got mates for 4 of them currently on my needles and expect to finish at least one this month to meet my target of 5 new pairs finished in March. This despite the fact that I keep falling asleep mid stitch and having to pick up dropped stitches every time I wake up!









This was today's sock, heel turned and gusset being worked. The rest of the day I mostly slept or did vague tidying up type things
Tomorrow I see my Doctor to debate the merits of flu jabs, I've had them the last two winters and been ill all winter both times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your socks, but then I'm a fellow sock addict, too.

I also used to get sick every year after I'd had the flu shots given by my workplace. I stopped getting them when I decided to stay home full-time, and since I've only gotten the flu once. That's in almost 9 years. I blame my sister for that, though, as she infected us over Christmas that year. LOL

9:32 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home