knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Socks and what came in the post today!

Today's sock progress, I've not been feeling so great and spent a lot of the day dozing again. I'm still hopeful of finishing the fifth pair of socks for the month before April but it may be a close run thing!









I couldn't resist this that I found on eBay, it came as part of a set, but I'm saving the rest of them for a secret purpose!
















I realise this lamp isn't to everyone's taste, and it will look much better once I have a light bulb in it, but I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. Eventually when I get the storage boxes out of my bedroom it will take pride of place and replace a rather tatty old lamp that is currently in use. In an ideal world I'd have real art deco and real Tiffany, but this world is far from ideal and she is pretty!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Love the colours of those socks!

5:05 pm GMT  
Blogger Unknown said...

socks! again, you are doing amazing socks and colours. Thanks for showing.

10:31 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home