knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Taking a small bow then onwards



I'm proud of what I achieved during the Olympic challenge, it made me realise how I was underestimating what i can achieve, but when I read this I realise what amazing people are out there!

If I ever work out how to insert the gold medal into my sidebar I will, but in the mean time I'm VERY proud of this, Franklin who designed it is so talented!






I'm seriously contemplating picking another target to complete during the Commonwealth Games - although it may be only knitting related, I really need to sort and put away those parts of my stash that I won't be needing in the near future and plan the next 3 months projects, I keep starting but not finishing so this seems like a good idea as anyone who has seen the many places my stash is secreted in my flat will agree.





The jacket has had to take a backseat today as I had 2 socks at the heel turning stage when i got home, I find it hard to do that and pick up the stitches for the gusset, so I've done that this evening, I'm cautiously optimistic that the Green Mountain Madness sock will be finished this wek and that I'll reach the armhole on the left front of the jacket. I think you'll see that the 2 Opal Carnival socks are NOT going to be identical twins, the red stripe above the heel is still not a match, but I figure it's close enough to pass - after all I don't know anyone who studies my besocked feet that closely!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I think it makes them look more interesting when they aren't identical twins.

4:49 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home