knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Olympics day 3

Here we have the back - or the front of the tunic, this thing is growing far too fast!
I've watched some of the actual olympics today, I just about grasp the downhill even if it does look like attempted suicide to me!! I'm completely at a loss when it comes to the snowboard half pipe - I did watch the finals, but it didn't grab my attention at all.






And this is the back if that was the front and the front if that was the back! I really have badly overestimated this or underestimated me, mind you, I don't get as much knitting time during the week, but according to my schedule it is now Tuesday!
I've decided that as I currently have 10 socks started I'm going to see how many I can complete in addition to the cable/rib tunic, I'm going to aim for at least 5.

Still no sign of getting the VCR to work, but my brother has very kindly volunteered to sort it out for me, and I have tracked down all 3 manuals for the various components!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

It's looking good! Go Rachel!

5:18 pm GMT  
Blogger Melissa said...

Looks great to me. I'm super impressed. My Olympic progress isn't really as far along as yours! I'm impressed.

5:34 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home