knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Please put on sunglasses now!

A colleague has very kindly passed on to me about 300g each of this acrylic 4 ply, I swear I will need to wear shades to knit with it - I think it needs mixing with something else - any suggestions for a project that wil use this - I don't mind buying more 4 ply acrylic to mix with it - I think it may be a neccessity!







And I thought these were bright! One Iris Garden from Lorna's laces sock, finished and the start of a Fyberspates seascape on those blasted bamboos, I'm persisting, trying to learnt to like them - and failing!
Lynne, thank you for your kind words, clapotis is packed and on it's way to the post office via a friend who will post it in the morning, I await the outcome with bated breath and will post the results on it's return. I'm very grateful that an expert in silk dyeing is willing to take time out to redye it for me - she doesn't normally dye finished items so it is very kind of her!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Wow! That is super bright!

4:27 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home