knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Day 2, and sulks and smiles

Day 2 of my Olympic challenge apepars to demonstrate that I have underestimated my abilities/speed of knitting - I've finished what I had scheduled to do today by tea time. I'll see how things turn out, but I may start thinking of something else to add into the challenge, possibly the next section of the Pacific North West shawl.







This is one reason why I got more knitting done, the new VCR/DVD arrived but I can't get the TV to see it. I currently have my best pouty face on as I have tried every combination of cables that the manuals suggest but the TV still doesn't see it! I went back to my knitting in disgust!








This is a happy thing though, some lovely double knitting wool from Jen at Fyberspates, it's soft and luscious and best of all, as you can see, it's purple! I think possibly a moebius scarf/hood or a scarf, I'm waiting to see what it says it wants to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home