knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Pretty pretty, my pretties

Please excuse me while I gloat over laceweight from Heirloom Knitting that may end up as 2 Butterfly Garden shawls at some point. It was reduced, what can I say??










As for this, any of you who has knitted with Curious Yarns sock yarn will know that I had to have these, I find their yarn as addictive as some people find Kidsilk Haze! This is Fairground, Igloo and Sprung, single skeins rather than with the twin skeins of plain and variegated yarn this time.
No sock picture stonight, I've had a day off work and doen a little bit to all of the socks currently in progres sbut haven't finished any of them, besides which, I wouldn't want to distract you from my pretties!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

oooh, want some:))

8:42 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home