knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Friday, February 17, 2006

Marching onwards

The second sleeve of the cable tunic is started, but I confess that I'm getting bored! Anyone who reads my blog knows that I flit from one WIP to another like a somewhat demented butterfly with a vase of flowers to chose from. I'll be glad to see the back of this, I'm hoping that the knitting apart from the collar will be done this weekend so I can do the finishing off next week.







In the mean time I'm carrying on with one of my many socks, this is Cherry Tree Hill's green mountain madness, I keep saying I don't 'do' green, but I do like this mixture, it has a delightful depth and intensity, the yarn feels thick, soft and warm and the sock is growing quickly. I still think I might just get 5 socks finished off, I've managed 2 this week, but yet again my bus home was too crowded and bumpy for knitting, quite apart from the driver getting lost and having to ask her passengers what the route was.


I'm now trying to decide what I'm going to work on after the Olympics end, being sensible I need to look at the WIP's on hand and see if any are close to being finished. I have a vague plan to work on one each month along with my sock obsession but I had meant to work on Christmas gifts early this year as well. So many decisions to make and so much yarn to be played with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home