knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Sniff, cough!


You have to know I'm sick when I spend 2 days not even knitting, the cold I had or a relative of it has attacked again with a vengeance this week, I'm runing a temperature, have developed a profooundly sea lion like cough and a vocal range that would do credit to Old Man River. My motehr broterh and sister have all told me I'd be an idiot to try and get back into work this week and I am very tempted to belive them, although I am improved enough today that I finished the second sock of this pair.

I'm proud to say that is 3 complete pairs of socks made this year, teh brown/blue/cream Opal second sock is still meandering along, I'm onto the foot now and do a row every couple of days whiel I decide who it will fit.

The pink sugared almond Opal sock fits me although possibly still short in the foot but I will make its mate a few rows longer before deciding if I'll frog the toe back and add to the length.

I wil definitely have to satrt my brother's gloves from scratch so they won't be doen by Christmas Day and the shrug won't be finished but I finished all my other Christmas knitting, now all I haev to do is clean the flat, decorate the tree and write the Christmas cards for my neighbours, luckily I did all the ones for people at work last week.

Now to see what groceries Sainsburys decide to deliver to me, it's always a bit of a lottery at Christmas, but I'm definitely not fit to brave the supermarket. And I was highly amused to see what my Christmas elf name is meant to be - considering how much sock yarn I now own.



Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Oooo nice socks. Which yarn did you use?

9:17 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home