knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas approaches!

In case you needed reminding! I still have a pair of gloves and a shrug to finish and it's looking less and less likely as I'm all clogged up with another cold and occupying myself with this - a 'potato chip scarf' Fun but somewhat pointless, I'm just casting it off, it's made from a skein of Touch yarn mohair boucle, I have another skein in a different colourway which I may make up to the same pattern if I like the end result.





These are two irresistable mugs, one for a friend who is having trouble with her boss over sick leave and the other for me. I found them on eBay this week and couldn't resist them.










And this is my Christmas present to myself, 8 purple stitchmarkers, 2 skeins of Fyberspates sock yarn, pink grapefruit and lavender stone, a skein of a hand painted yarn and 2 skeins of Koigu, I've heard so much about this especially on Jean's blog that I have to try it!

The flat is getting more ready for Christmas, the tree is up but undecorated and I have found the presents (I think), the wrapping paper, the scissors and the sticky tape, now all I have to do is combine it all together!

2 Comments:

Blogger littlelixie said...

Any chance you could post the ebay seller's ID? I love the sick day one. Actually i love both of them! Good luck with the xmas knitting - know how you feel. Also have a sister's shawl to finish.

7:40 am GMT  
Blogger Daisy said...

Those mugs are SO fab! Good luck with the Xmas knitting - think there's a lot of us in the same boat!

11:18 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home