knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happiness is...!

Well, today, for me, happiness is seeing my doctor for thr results of all the tests she had me go through. ECG fine, and all the blood tests back within acceptable limits, my cholesterol is 5.4 (ideally under 5, my fasting blood sugar 5.6 (ideally around 5), but with my age and weight and the life style changes I've made she is happy to leave me alone on them. Even my blood pressure was a little improved and she has given me til we review in January before deciding whetehr or not to medicate me. She's had a glowing report from my physio and all in all the appointment I'd been dreading turned out to be a truly positive experience for me.

I came home so positive I even managed to frog the bit of the blue variegated sock that had gone slightly out and redo it - knitting stops now though as I just opened a botle of good red wine and intend celebrating just a litle!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Yay! Congratulations!

10:40 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great! Congrats!

3:16 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home