knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, August 20, 2007

Secret Pal 11 quiz


This is going to be frogged, I hate it - it's James Brett merino, it split several times that I missed, it's come out too big and I messed up the decreases. I rarely frog something that I've finished, but in this case I'll make an exception!

Now I need to answer a quiz from our SP hostess.
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
Probably the combined ruler and needle gauge that I keep in my back pack, it comes in extremely handy when I'm knitting on the bus!
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
I go nowhere without a knitting project or two, if I'm just out for a day I take small things liek baby clothes, scarves or socks. If I'm away for more than a day I'll have a small project and a larger one like a shawl with me, something that I can do while I talk and something more complicated for quiet times.
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
I've not travelled much, by favourite place when we went on family holidays was Findochty in Scotland, there was a gorgeous beach with nobody there but us.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
I'm enjoying studying Victorian Lace Today, once I've finished my current lace projects I plan on attempting several of the patterns, I only recently bought it and I keep going through it trying to decide which pattern tio attempt first.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
No, when I'm online I listen to audiobooks rather than podcasts.

1 Comments:

Blogger littlelixie said...

What a shame you have to frog it. Had heard it could be a bit splitty. Lovely colour though.

8:06 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home