knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A second sleeve


I'm still cranking out this sweater, I just have to pick up the neck stitches, knit the neck band and seam it, in theory there should be pockets on each sleeve but I can't decide if I fancy them so I'll make it up without for now and see how much yarn I have left after I knit the trousers.
I had great news today, the premature twins that I was knitting for are doing really well, one is off tube feeding already, they're hoping the other littel girl will be soon and there is real optimism that they may be allowed home in the near future, I couldn't be more thrilled for them and their parents. I'm looking forward to knitting them full size baby clothes soon and also making something for their big sister so she doesn't feel left out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home