knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, October 08, 2007

It's back to work I go

This means very little knitting as I managed to miss out somw vital decreases at the beginning of the raglan on the camouflage top and ended up frogging all the knitting I did while waiting to see my doctor. I'm still not 100% as my asthma which had been totally controlled is giving me problems, I can't work on my normal floor (the 11th) as I can't walk down 11 flights of stairs if we have a fire so I'm currently camping out on the second floor without any of my usual colleagues but it's better than being stuck at home. In the 4 weeks I've been off they've completely reorganised my section, I have a different manager from today (but he's off sick) and I'll be working on something new for the first time in nearly 4 years which I'm looking forward to. It could have been a much tougher return to work, Hecate has misssed me and showed her feelings by tryng to bite me when I came home - she's been bribed with salmon and is safely asleep in the doorway of my computer room so that she can keep her eye on me and make sure I don't vanish again. The return to work has left me shattered so I'm off to bed to catch up on teh sleep I didn't get last night as I anticipated the first day back in the office!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with all the changes!
stay warm and keep nuturing yourself so no setbacks!

Your secret pal... why does the post office take so long with the good stuff, but it straight away with the bills?

7:10 pm GMT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend (and that Hecate appreciates you!)

Take care!

9:22 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home