knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Very small things


I've had to put everything I had planned on one side to speed on with knitting for my colleague's twins, they're expected to be delivered very soon so I've finished knitting one minute pair of mittens and a small bodywarmer, I just need velcro to fasten the bodywarmer and sew buttons on as decoration, it's so small that buttoning it for real would be a nightmare. I'm about to cast on the second bodywarmer i hope sof getting them posted off this week. I'm also looking after my neighbour again this week as her son and daughter have both decided to go away on holiday and leave her with 2 teenage grandchildren to keep an eye on her. I'm just hoping we don't wind up in the emergency room again this time around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home