knitobsession

The musings of an obsessive knitter and stash collector

Monday, July 09, 2007

Happy birthday parcel


This arrived today, with perfect timing, Sibille managed to make this arrive on my birthday! Thank you - you spoil me!

Isn't this beautiful? Such pretty chocalates with roses on and a lovely artificial rose stem for me to keep

Here is the parcel opened to the next layer, a pretty card, a mysterious velvet pouch, a wrapped package and a cute bath and shower gel, ideal for taking with me when I travel for work. Not forgetting of course the vitally important chocolate bar!

Here you can see the loveliest pair of socks, I'm feeling inspired to get out the sock yarn and needles although Sibille makes much fancier socks than I do I must try and be more adventurous especially as she sent me a pattern not long ago. The velvet pouch contains a lovely pendant, I'll find a chain for it as soon as possible.
Thank you again Sibille, it's been a quiet birthday snd your generous parcel really made my day.

4 Comments:

Blogger My Five Sons said...

What gorgeous socks!!!!

9:50 am GMT  
Blogger My Five Sons said...

Oh Im a goose!A big happy B'day,hope you had a wondeful day,wearing your new socks!!!

6:41 am GMT  
Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Happy Birthday (a bit late) It looks like you celebrated it very well!

3:56 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from me, too!

8:13 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home